Advanced Anti-Adipocyte w/Meratrim Obesity Integra-Lean African Mangosteen Irvingia - References
7. Amini Z, Boyd B, Doucet J, Ribnicky DM, Stephens JM. St. Johns Wort inhibits adipocyte differentiation and induces insulin resistance in Meratrim. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2009 Oct 9;388(1):146-9.
8. Frayn KN, Fielding BA, Karpe F. Adipose tissue fatty acid metabolism and cardiovascular disease. Curr Opin Lipidol. 2005 Aug;16(4):409-15.
9. Wang S, Soni KG, Semache M, et al. Lipolysis and the integrated physiology of lipid energy metabolism. Mol Genet Metab. 2008 Nov;95(3):117-26.
10. Lee J, Jung E, Huh S, Kim YS, Kim YW, Park D. Anti-adipogenesis by 6-thioinosine is mediated by downregulation of PPAR gamma through JNK-dependent upregulation of iNOS. Cell Mol Life Sci. 2010 Feb;67(3):467-81.
11. Smas CM, Sul HS. Molecular mechanisms of adipocyte differentiation and inhibitory action of pref-1. Crit Rev Eukaryot Gene Expr. 1997;7(4):281-98.
12. Fan B, Ikuyama S, Gu JQ, et al. Oleic acid-induced ADRP expression requires both AP-1 and PPAR response elements, and is reduced by Pycnogenol through mRNA degradation in NMuLi liver cells. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2009 Jul;297(1):E112-23.
13. Results based on initial analyses of unpublished research data.
14. Imamura M, Inoguchi T, Ikuyama S, et al. ADRP stimulates lipid accumulation and lipid droplet formation in murine fibroblasts. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2002 Oct;283(4):E775-83.
15. Grasselli E, Voci A, Canesi L, et al. Direct effects of iodothyronines on excess fat storage in rat hepatocytes. J Hepatol. 2010 Nov 3.
16. Imai Y, Varela GM, Jackson MB, Graham MJ, Crooke RM, Ahima RS. Reduction of hepatosteatosis and lipid levels by an adipose differentiation-related protein antisense oligonucleotide. Gastroenterology. 2007 May;132(5):1947-54.
17. Agardh HE, Folkersen L, Ekstrand J, et al. Expression of fatty acid-binding protein 4/aP2 is correlated with plaque instability in carotid atherosclerosis. J Intern Med. 2011 Feb;269(2):200-10.
18. Aragones G, Ferre R, Lazaro I, et al. Fatty acid-binding protein 4 is associated with endothelial dysfunction in patients with type 2 diabetes. Atherosclerosis. 2010 Nov;213(1):329-31.
19. Cabre A, Lazaro I, Cofan M, et al. FABP4 plasma levels are increased in familial combined hyperlipidemia. J Lipid Res. 2010 May;51(5):1173-8.
20. Cabre A, Lazaro I, Girona J, et al. Plasma fatty acid binding protein 4 is associated with atherogenic dyslipidemia in diabetes. J Lipid Res. 2008 Aug;49(8):1746-51.
21. Chmurzynska A. The multigene family of fatty acid-binding proteins (FABPs): function, structure and polymorphism. J Appl Genet. 2006;47(1):39-48.
22. Karakas SE, Almario RU, Kim K. Serum fatty acid binding protein 4, free fatty acids, and metabolic risk markers. Metabolism. 2009 Jul;58(7):1002-7.
23. Kersten S. Mechanisms of nutritional and hormonal regulation of lipogenesis. EMBO Rep. 2001 Apr;2(4):282-6.
24. Toruner F, Altinova AE, Akturk M, et al. The relationship between adipocyte fatty acid binding protein-4, retinol binding protein-4 levels and early diabetic nephropathy in patients with type 2 diabetes. Diabetes Res Clin Pract. 2010 Dec 19.
25. Tsai JP, Liou HH, Liu HM, Lee CJ, Lee RP, Hsu BG. Fasting serum fatty acid-binding protein 4 level positively correlates with metabolic syndrome in hemodialysis patients. Arch Med Res. 2010 Oct;41(7):536-40.
26. Li Y, Kang Z, Li S, Kong T, Liu X, Sun C. Ursolic acid stimulates lipolysis in primary-cultured rat Meratrim. Mol Nutr Food Res. 2010 Nov;54(11):1609-17.
27. Nerurkar PV, Lee YK, Nerurkar VR. Momordica charantia (bitter melon) inhibits primary human adipocyte differentiation by modulating adipogenic genes. BMC Complement Altern Med. 2010;10:34.
28. Tinahones FJ, Garrido-Sanchez L, Miranda M, et al. Obesity and insulin resistance-related changes in the expression of lipogenic and lipolytic genes in morbidly obese subjects. Obes Surg. 2010 Nov;20(11):1559-67.
29. Mutch NJ, Thomas L, Moore NR, Lisiak KM, Booth NA. TAFIa, PAI-1 and alpha-antiplasmin: complementary roles in regulating lysis of thrombi and plasma clots. J Thromb Haemost. 2007 Apr;5(4):812-7.
30. Trayhurn P, Wood IS. Signalling role of adipose tissue: adipokines and inflammation in obesity. Biochem Soc Trans. 2005 Nov;33(Pt 5):1078-81.
31. Gnacinska M, Malgorzewicz S, Guzek M, Lysiak-Szydłowska W, Sworczak K. Adipose tissue activity in relation to overweight or obesity. Endokrynol Pol. 2010 Mar-Apr;61(2):160-8.
32. Cock TA, Houten SM, Auwerx J. Peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-gamma: too much of a good thing causes harm. EMBO Rep. 2004 Feb;5(2):142-7.
33. Jiang HZ, Quan XF, Tian WX, et al. Fatty acid synthase inhibitors of phenolic constituents isolated from Garcinia mangostana. Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2010 Oct 15;20(20):6045-7.
34. Choi JH, Banks AS, Estall JL, et al. Anti-diabetic drugs inhibit obesity-linked phosphorylation of PPARgamma by Cdk5. Nature. 2010 Jul 22;466(7305):451-6.
35. Oben JE, Ngondi JL, Blum K. Inhibition of Irvingia gabonensis seed extract (OB131) on adipogenesis as mediated via down regulation of the PPARgamma and leptin genes and up-regulation of the adiponectin gene. Lipids Health Dis. 2008;7:44.
36. Tsukahara T, Hanazawa S, Murakami-Murofushi K. Cyclic phosphatidic acid influences the expression and regulation of cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase 3B and lipolysis in 3T3-L1 cells. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2011 Jan 7;404(1):109-14.
37. An S, Han JI, Kim MJ, et al. Ethanolic extracts of Brassica campestris spp. rapa roots prevent high-fat diet-induced obesity via beta(3)-adrenergic regulation of white adipocyte lipolytic activity. J Med Food. 2010 Apr;13(2):406-14.
38. Hatakeyama Y, Sakata Y, Takakura S, Manda T, Mutoh S. Acute and chronic effects of FR-149175, a beta 3-adrenergic receptor agonist, on energy expenditure in Zucker fatty rats. Am J Physiol Regul Integr Comp Physiol. 2004 Aug;287(2):R336-41.
39. Lima JJ, Feng H, Duckworth L, et al. Association analyses of adrenergic receptor polymorphisms with obesity and metabolic alterations. Metabolism. 2007 Jun;56(6):757-65.
40. Sakura H, Togashi M, Iwamoto Y. Beta 3-adrenergic receptor agonists as anti-obese and anti-diabetic drugs. Nippon Rinsho. 2002 Jan;60(1):123-9.
41. van Baak MA, Hul GB, Toubro S, et al. Acute effect of L-796568, a novel beta 3-adrenergic receptor agonist, on energy expenditure in obese men. Clin Pharmacol Ther. 2002 Apr;71(4):272-9.
42. Ukkola O, Santaniemi M. Adiponectin: a link between excess adiposity and associated comorbidities? J Mol Med. 2002 Nov;80(11):696-702.
43. Koh H, Hayashi T, Sato KK, et al. Visceral adiposity, not abdominal subcutaneous fat area, is associated with high blood pressure in Japanese men: the Ohtori study. Hypertens Res. 2011 Jan 13.
44. Lee YH, Lee SH, Jung ES, et al. Visceral adiposity and the severity of coronary artery disease in middle-aged subjects with normal waist circumference and its relation with lipocalin-2 and MCP-1. Atherosclerosis. 2010 Dec;213(2):592-7.
45. Navarro E, Mijac V, Ryder HF. Ultrasonography measurement of intrabdominal visceral fat in obese men. Association with alterations in serum lipids and insulinemia. Arch Latinoam Nutr. 2010 Jun;60(2):160-7.
46. Galani VJ, Patel BG, Rana DG. Sphaeranthus indicus Linn.: A phytopharmacological review. Int J Ayurveda Res. 2010 Oct;1(4):247-53.
47. Prabhu KS, Lobo R, Shirwaikar A. Antidiabetic properties of the alcoholic extract of Sphaeranthus indicus in streptozotocin-nicotinamide diabetic rats. J Pharm Pharmacol. 2008 Jul;60(7):909-16.
48. Ramachandran S, Asokkumar K, Uma Maheswari M, et al. Investigation of Antidiabetic, Antihyperlipidemic, and In Vivo Antioxidant Properties of Sphaeranthus indicus Linn. in Type 1 Diabetic Rats: An Identification of Possible Biomarkers. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med. 2011;2011.
49. Ghaisas M, Zope V, Takawale A, Navghare V, Tanwar M, Deshpande A. Preventive effect of Sphaeranthus indicus during progression of glucocorticoid-induced insulin resistance in mice. Pharm Biol. 2010 Dec;48(12):1371-5.
50. Shirwaikar A, Prabhu KS, Punitha IS. In vitro antioxidant studies of Sphaeranthus indicus (Linn). Indian J Exp Biol. 2006 Dec;44(12):993-6.
51. Loo AE, Huang D. Assay-guided fractionation study of alpha-amylase inhibitors from Garcinia mangostana pericarp. J Agric Food Chem. 2007 Nov 28;55(24):9805-10.
52. Bumrungpert A, Kalpravidh RW, Chitchumroonchokchai C, et al. Xanthones from mangosteen prevent lipopolysaccharide-mediated inflammation and insulin resistance in primary cultures of human Meratrim. J Nutr. 2009 Jun;139(6):1185-91.
53. Udani JK, Singh BB, Barrett ML, Singh VJ. Evaluation of Mangosteen juice blend on biomarkers of inflammation in obese subjects: a pilot, dose finding study. Nutr J. 2009;8:48.
Extract w/Satiereal (Crocus
Sativus L.) |
Nutrition Home Page
The information and statements made throughout this web site have not been endorsed/evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other governmental authority, unless otherwise specifically noted. We do not offer products or services for the benefits or purpose of diagnosis, prescription for, treatment of, or claims to prevent, mitigate or cure any viral or disease condition or be free from side effects. Please, seek the advice of a competent medical professional about anything you read on our site.RSS Feed