Gastric Acid Balance --
& Gastritis Not Always Caused by Too Much Acid - Page 2
4. Tang G, Serfaty-Lacrosniere C, Camilo ME, et al. Gastric acidity influences the blood response to a B-carotene dose in humans. Am J Clin Nutr 1996;64:622-626.
5. Brummer P, Kasanen A. The effect of hydrochloric acid (HCL) on the indican metabolism in achlorhydria. Acta Medica Scan 1956;155:11-14. Heartburn support
6. Morihara M, Aoyagi N, Kaniwa N, Kojima S, Ogata H.Assessment of gastric acidity of Japanese subjects over the last 15 years. Biol Pharm Bull 2001 Mar;24(3):313-5.
7. Young DG. A stain for demonstrating Helicobacter pylori in gastric biopsies. Biotech Histochem 2001 Jan;76(1):31-4.
8. Krasinski SD, Russell RM, Samloff IM, Jacob RA, Dallal GE, McGandy RB, Hartz SC. Fundic atrophic gastritis in an elderly population. Effect on hemoglobin and several serum nutritional indicators. J Am Geriatr Soc. 1986 Nov;34(11):800-6.
9. Grossman MI, Kirsner JB, Gillespie IE. Basal and histalog-stimulated gastric secretion in control subjects and patients. Gastroenterology 1963;45:15-26.
10. Sharp GS, Fister HW. The diagnosis and treatment of achlorhydria: ten-year study. J Amer Ger Soc 1967;15:786-791.
11. Jonathan Wright, MD, The Digestive Theory of Aging, Part I, http://www.tahoma-clinic.com/aging.shtml. Hydrochloric acid ( HCL)
12. Schilcher, H,: Deutshe Apotheker Zeitung 124:1433-1443 (1984) (Brundesanzeiger (Cologne, Germany): Nov. 30, 1985; March 13, 1986.
13. Duke JA. CRC Handbook of Medicinal Herbs. Boca Raton, FL: CRC Press, 1985. heartburn support
14. Bradley PR, ed. British Herbal Compendium (Vol. 1): A handbook of scientific information on widely used plant drugs. Guilford and Kings Lynn, Great Britain: Biddles Ltd; 1992:109-111.
Pricing Information: GastricAid / Mastic Gum
Nutrition Home Page
The information and statements made throughout this web site have not been endorsed/evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other governmental authority, unless otherwise specifically noted. We do not offer products or services for the benefits or purpose of diagnosis, prescription for, treatment of, or claims to prevent, mitigate or cure any viral or disease condition or be free from side effects. Please, seek the advice of a competent medical professional about anything you read on our site.RSS Feed