Estrogen - Dominance, Side-Effects, Levels, Replacement - Dose
Estrogen -- 60 Vege Tablets
Women suffering menopausal discomforts are challenged to safely manage night sweats, hot flashes, moodiness, and depression.
Recently published studies in medical journals show that certain plant-based extracts can reduce menopausal discomforts and support healthy estrogen metabolism—during menopause and beyond.
Natural Estrogen combines a patented hops extract with standardized lignans and other compounds that have been shown to target menopause discomforts. The compounds in Natural Estrogen include:
- Hops Extract: Clinically shown to reduce frequency of hot flashes by 50%1 and improve various other menopausal discomforts.
- Lignan Extract: Clinically shown to block some of estrogen’s unwanted effects.
- Licorice Extract: Clinically shown to reduce the severity and frequency of hot flashes.
- Broccoli Extract: Found to modulate estrogens and maintain healthy cell division.
- Dong Quai: Believed in Chinese medicine to help with menstruation and menopausal discomforts.
- Chasteberry Extract (Vitex agnus-castus): Shown to support hormone and neurotransmitter balance, which is important for relief of menopausal discomforts.
Natural Estrogen…powerful nutritional support to help decrease menopausal complaints and maintain healthy estrogen metabolism!
Estrogens are steroid hormones that promote youthful
cell division in target organs of the body especially when combined with
bioidentical progesterone and a testosterone supplement such as
Tribulus Terrestris or
Yes, aging women and
even some women in their 20s-30s are
low in testosterone as reported by The Dr. Phil Show,
Natural Estrogen contains
scientifically-validated phytoestrogens and other plant extracts
which have been shown to provide an array of health benefits for
women virtually side effects free.
HMRlignan is a naturally occurring plant lignan; its major
component, 7-hydroxymatairesinol, is a precursor to enterolactone,
converted by human colonic bacteria, which has been suggested to be
the prime active compound acting to protect the body from excess
estrogen and its unwanted negative side effects. Enterolactone may also limit excess cell growth in specific tissues
and has also been linked to beneficial effects in menopausal women.
In addition, HMRlignan is a powerful antioxidant and free radical
scavenger against DNA damage and lipid peroxidation.
Also included in the formula is a soy extract that provides
genistein in a double standardized isoflavones and Group-B saponin
compound. The combination of the phytonutrient HMRlignan with
soy isoflavones has been studied for its potentially beneficial
effects on human health.
The benefits of maintaining this
youthful cellular division with the proper natural estrogen/progesterone/testosterone
replacement therapy may:
- Enhance skin smoothness, firmness, and elasticity, moistness of skin and mucus membranes,
- Enhance muscle tone,
- Help resolve issues associated with sleep,
- Reduce genital atrophy and enhance sex drive in
- Lower menopausal issues,
- Reduce the risk of heart disease, osteoporosis, and risk of colon canc,
- Improve memory and overall neurological function,
- Protect against Alzheimer's disease
and its side effects,
- Enhance immune function and,
- Promote a greater feeling of well-being.
Facts: Serving Size
Vege Tabs. Servings Per Container - 30.
Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)
Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)
Broccoli super concentrate extract (seed and plant) [providing glucosinolates]
Novasoy® soy isoflavone concentrate [std. to 40% isoflavones]
Lifenol® hops extract (flower) [std. to 0.15% 8-prenylnaringenin]
HMRlignan™ Norway spruce (Picea abies) lignan extract (knot wood) [std. to 90% hydroxymatairesinol potassium acetate]
Dong quai extract (root) [std. to 1% ligustilide]
Licorice extract (root)
Chaste tree (Vitex agnus-castus) extract (fruit) [std. to 5% flavonoids]
Novasoy® is a registered trademark of Archer Daniels Midland Company.
HMRlignan™ is a trademark used under sublicense from Linnea S.A.
Lifenol® is a registered trademark of Naturex, Inc.
Other Ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, maltodextrin, vegetable stearate, aqueous film coating (purified water, hydroxypropyl
This product contains NO
milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish (lobster,
crab, shrimp), tree nuts, wheat, yeast, gluten, or rice.
Contains NO sugar, and no artificial sweeteners, flavors,
colors, or preservatives. Contains soybeans.
Dosage and Use:
Take two (2) tablets in the morning with or without food, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Natural Estrogen should be taken cyclically: three weeks on and one week off, beginning on the 5th day of the menstrual cycle for premenopausal women, and every day for postmenopausal women.
Those taking any estrogenic product should include as part of their diet cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, and/or cauliflower.
Women should also use a natural progesterone cream when taking this product. Women should also use a
natural progesterone cream when taking this product.
Do not use during pregnancy,
lactation or with estrogen-dependent tumors.
- For dietary supplement use only,
out of reach of children,
- Do not exceed recommended dosage,
- If you have a bad reaction or
side effects, discontinue use immediately,
- When using, please inform your
- If you are pregnant, lactating
or have a medical condition, consult your health care
professional before using this or any other nutritional
- If the effects of allergic
reaction occurs, discontinue Natural Estrogen supplements immediately.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
Natural Progesterone Cream |
Dana Reeve - Female
Non-Smokers & Lung canc
(Yohimbine HCL) |
Tribulus, & Tribex
w/B5 | D,L Phenylalanine |
Lady-Vi Pleasure Cream |
Pleasure Pill |
Mira Forte |