Green Tea - Benefits, Diet, Extract, Caffeine, Health - Order
Your Online Source for Nutritional Supplements and Related Research
Pay it Forward ... Give You and Your Loved Ones the Gift of Health!You can purchase from any of our affiliates by clicking their logo or link and it will take you to their site -- such as . Once there, you can buy anything they sell in addition to any supplements you desire.
Mega Green Tea - Benefits, Diet, Extract, Caffeine, Health - Order
As recommended as a part of Dr. Nicholas Perricone's Weight-loss Diet
Description Retail Most Affiliates Mega Green Tea - 100 Vegetarian Capsules. Lightly Caffeinated. Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract (leaf) [std. to 98% polyphenols by UV (710.5 mg), 45% EGCG by HPLC (326.25 mg)]. The amount of caffeine in each capsule of the lightly caffeinated is 10 mg. Mega Green Tea (light caffeine) Ingredients/Dose | Green Tea and Fat Utilization | References $33.07 $24.77 Mega Green Tea - 100 Vegetarian Capsules. Same product as above except it is Decaffeinated. $33.07 $24.77
Pricing Information: Green Coffee CoffeeGenic Pure Beans Extract | Anti-Adipocyte Formula | Saffron A | Slim Xtreme | Fastin |
Korean Pine Nuts/ Natural Appetite Control/Suppressant | L-Theanine | San Hoodia Gordonii |
Hoodia Gordonii Supreme | Original | Hydroxycut | CLA w/Guarana | 5-HTP |
Bitter Orange, Gymnema Sylvestre Extract |
Triphala Internal CleanserDosage and Use of Vegetarian Capsules: Healthy people should take one capsule per day. Five to seven capsules may be taken with physician supervision. One capsule exceeds the phytochemical potency of four cups of freshly brewed tea. Take early in the day if you are sensitive to caffeine unless you are taking decaffeinated.
- Keep Mega Green Tea supplements out of reach of children,
- Do not exceed recommended dose,
- If you have a bad reaction or side effects, discontinue use immediately,
- When using Mega Green Tea supplements, please inform your physician,
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your health care professional before using nutritional supplements,
- While healthy people shouldn't have to worry about the low level of caffeine supplied by the recommended dose of a green tea extract capsule, the high doses of green tea extract recommended for canc patients -- 1,400 to 2,240 mg a day might supply an intolerably high level of caffeine for these people.
SmartBodyz Nutrition Home Page
1000 West 10th, Suite 218
Fort Worth, Texas 76102
Email: DG[at]SmartBodyz.com - replace [at] with @
(helps prevent spam)
Copyright 1996-2019, SmartBodyz Nutrition -- all rights reserved.
The information and statements made throughout this web site have not been endorsed/evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other governmental authority, unless otherwise specifically noted. We do not offer products or services for the benefits or purpose of diagnosis, prescription for, treatment of, or claims to prevent, mitigate or cure any viral or disease condition or be free from side effects. Please, seek the advice of a competent medical professional about anything you read on our site.RSS Feed